- Group: Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Subject: Looking for a CAMHS practitioner to work in a role in Berkshire. If you are interested please contact me on 020 8498 8217.
- Group: Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Subject: looking for a CAMHS practitioner to work in the Sout East England region. The post is to start ASAP and will run ongoing at this stage. Please contact me if you are interested. 020 8498 8217
Melanie Burrell posted a job: looking for a CAMHS practitioner to work in the Sout East England region. The post is to start ASAP and will run ongoing at this stage. Please contact me if you are interested. 020 8498 8217
The Women’s Therapy Centre is recruiting for a Chief Executive, please see below for further details:
Chief Executive (female)
The Women’s Therapy Centre is recruiting a Chief Executive with a commitment to the provision of accessible psychotherapy to a diversity of women and with extensive experience at a senior management level. This is a unique opportunity to provide leadership to a vibrant financially stable voluntary sector organisation.
Part time 28 hours per week
Salary: £45,151 – £51,761 (pro rata for 28 hours)
To apply for the post please send us:
2. Cover letter addressing points 1-7 in the person specification.
2. Recruitment Monitoring Form
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm, Monday 29th April 2013.
Interviews: Monday 13th May 2013
Section 158 of the Equality Act applies to this post.
Women’s Therapy Centre
10 Manor Gardens
T: 020 72637860
charity number: 274520 company number: 1435901
Job Description Family Support Service Manager
Reports to Governance & Contracts Manager
To manage, develop, and provide a psycho-social support service for children, young
people and families referred to Naomi House and jacksplace, including management of a
team comprising Counsellor, Support Worker for children and young people and
1. To have an understanding of, and response to, the needs of children, young people
and families at a time of uncertainty / crisis.
2. To continue the development of the Family Support Service to ensure a
comprehensive response to children, young people and families accessing Naomi
House and jacksplace, including ongoing development of new and existing resources.
3. Provide line management and support to the Family Support Service staff including all
aspects of supervision, appraisals, reviews, performance and absence management,
training and development.
4. Facilitate multi disciplinary planning, review and assessment meetings within Naomi
House and jacksplace to provide a psycho-social perspective to relevant case
discussions and wider service development.
5. Participate in relevant multi disciplinary meetings with other statutory and non
statutory organizations / agencies relating to service users such as CAF (Care around
the family) or TAC (Team around the child) meetings, reviews, or Child Protection, and
to co-ordinate with other team members regarding their participation in these.
6. Co-ordinate and undertake home visits to families for referral assessment, support,
review, or discharge purposes as required.
7. Participate in and support pre-bereavement / bereavement work offered to children
and families within the Hospices.
8. To maintain caseload of more complex situations.
9. To actively contribute to and develop qualitative and quantitative monitoring, auditing / evaluation systems as required within the Clinical Governance Framework.
10. Produce reports or statistics as required as part of the Clinical Governance Framework.
11. Attend and participate proactively in relevant management or other staff meetings, to ensure development of ongoing best practice within the organisation.
12. To manage student placements, using a range of approaches, inclusive of direct and arms-length supervision but retaining a clear overview of student progress and any safeguarding issues.
13. To proactively maintain own professional development and training opportunities; including effective supervision as agreed by Line manager.
The job description does not attempt to describe all the tasks and responsibilities of the post, but rather illustrates with examples the main role of the post-holder. It is therefore subject to alteration and development and will be reviewed jointly with the post-holder and Director of Care.